Acadia Senior Care is dedicated to providing personalized in-home care services to individuals in Evangeline, St. Landry, Acadia, St. Martin, Lafayette, Iberia, St. Mary, and Vermilion parishes. Our goal is to help you or your loved one live a fulfilling and independent life by providing the right care at the right time.
Our team of highly trained care professionals is committed to providing a range of in-home care services designed to promote health, safety, and happiness. Below is a list of the services we offer:
- In-Home Care: Our care professionals provide a range of in-home care services to help you or your loved one with daily tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and mobility support.
- Grooming & Hygiene Assistance: Our care professionals can assist with grooming and hygiene tasks, such as brushing teeth, washing hair, and shaving.
- Mobility Assistance: If you or your loved one has difficulty with mobility, our care professionals can provide support and help with walking, getting in and out of bed, and using a wheelchair.
- Patient Transfer & Toileting Assistance: We provide transfer and toileting assistance to ensure that you or your loved one can get in and out of bed, move around the house, and use the bathroom safely and comfortably.
- Medication Reminder: Our care professionals can remind you or your loved one to take their medications on time and in the correct dose.
- Companionship: Our care professionals can provide friendly and supportive companionship to help you or your loved one feel less lonely and more connected.
- Light House Keeping & Laundry: We can help with light housekeeping tasks, such as vacuuming, dusting, and washing clothes.
- Grocery Shopping & Other Errands: Our care professionals can assist with grocery shopping and other errands, such as picking up prescriptions or running errands.
- Meal Preparation: Our care professionals can prepare healthy and delicious meals to meet your or your loved one’s dietary needs.
And much more! Our services are flexible and tailored to meet your unique needs, so you can receive the right care at the right time. Contact us today at 337-334-0111 to learn more about our in-home care services and how we can help you or your loved one live life to the fullest.